HBS Virtual Learning Series feat. Prof. Howard Stevenson
"Five Surprising Things About Philanthropy "
Philanthropy can be a powerful force in society but the challenges are great, especially as demand escalates while funding declines. In this talk, based on his book, Getting to Giving: Fundraising the Entrepreneurial Way, Professor Howard Stevenson exposes five myths about nonprofit organizations and charitable giving, from his perspective as a donor, fundraiser, and entrepreneur.
- Event Date/Time: Thursday, February 7, 2013 - Noon EST
- RSVP by February 6, 2013
- Location: Your Office or Home
- Cost: No Charge; Members Only Event
- We will e-mail you the conference call details and instructions for submitting questions to the professor
- Organizers: Bruce Marcus, MBA 1980 (Moderator), HBS Alumni Office
INFO TO REGISTER!
About the Virtual Learning Series
We'll supply the conference call and professor and you listen in. This unique series of events will pop up throughout the year with business topics of exceptional importance and significant current interest. All you have to do is dial in and listen to the most up-to-date comments and insights regarding the topic at hand. These events are available to paid HBS alumni members of the Club only.