If you have forgotten or need to change your password, please use our online tools
(available 24hrs/day) or contact the Alumni Records Office at 617-495-6438 (M-F, 9AM-5PM ET), email@example.com
Click the Red HBS Alumni login button on the homepage (you will be redirected to an HBS Alumni Login screen).
Enter your Username and Password.
- Your Username is your HBS LEFA (Lifelong Email Forwarding Address).
- Your password is the same password that is used to access the HBS Alumni website (www.alumni.hbs.edu).
Click "GO" (you will be redirected back to the Club website).
If authentication was not successful or if you were directed to an HBS Intranet login page, you may have entered an incorrect LEFA or password - please contact HBS Alumni Records to confirm your LEFA/password.
If you have forgotten or need to change your password, please use our online tools (available 24hrs/day) or contact the Alumni Records Office at 617-495-6438 (M-F, 9AM-5PM ET), firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe you do have the correct password, but you are using an auto fill feature on your browser, please attempt to login again (return to the Club's homepage and see Step 1 above) - be sure to MANUALLY enter your LEFA and password. It's possible that your browser has stored an incorrect password or there may be a typo in the stored version.
Now that you have logged in successfully you will notice a few changes to the homepage:
First time visitors: You may be asked to review your profile - See Step 3.1 -- If you are redirected back to the homepage after logging in, but would like to review your profile information you may do so by clicking the "Profile" link as shown below.
- The top left corner of the screen should say "Hello Your Screen Name".
- A "My Account" link now appears in the top right corner of the screen.
- The login section has now become a quick profile view. Here you will see your membership status and the last time your profile was updated.
Click "Become a Member" to join the HBS Club
Click "Profile" to make changes to your profile.
Review your profile information and make any necessary edits.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Click "Update Profile" to save the changes. If you want to also receive eNewsletters from the Club, be sure to check the Notification Preferences.
After clicking the "Update Profile" button, you will receive an on screen confirmation that you have successfully updated your profile. You may now review your changes or navigate away from this screen by clicking the "Home" button in the main menu.
If your Screen Name is incorrect or if you want to make a change, click "My Account" in the top right corner of the screen.
Here you will see a quick overview of your account:
- Membership - Membership Status
- Upcoming Events - Events you have registered for
- Newsletter Preference - Opted-in or Opted-out of receiving eNewsletters from the Club
- Profile Last Updated - When your profile was last modified
- Primary Email - Where the Club's eNewsletters are being sent
- Registered on: - When your account was registered with the HBS Club website
Click "Change Screen Name" to update your Screen Name.
Enter a new Screen Name and click "Change my Screen Name". Screen Names must be unique. You will be notified if the Screen Name you have entered has already been taken.
Click "Home" to return to the HBS Club homepage.